QuickBooks accounting software is the widely accepted software among small and medium business which is developed and managed by US based company “Intuit”. This software has changed the way of working of accounts department in a business. Even after its perfection, sometimes an error may occur. And one such error is QuickBooks Error 6000-77. If you are facing Error 6000-77, then QuickBooks Support is here to remove this error quickly so that your work will not get hampered.
Before rectification of error, it is important to understand the causes and repercussion of Error 6000-77.
Some of the possible causes of Error 6000-77 are given below:
- Improper downloaded files.
- Incomplete files installation.
- Improper folder permission which contains the company files inside.
- Communication issue when QuickBooks is operated in multi-user mode.
- Installation of unsafe software which leads to deletion of important QuickBooks files.
The possible consequences of QuickBooks Error 6000-77 are:
- Files get corrupted.
- Windows run sluggishly and respond slowly.
- Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds.
Rectify QuickBooks Error 6000-77
The QuickBooks Error 6000-77 can be fixed by restarting the QuickBooks software with more permission. In most of the cases, error gets removed and does not require any further steps.
If the error pursues, then follow these steps:
- You are required to run QuickBooks Doctor File. This file has the ability to repair the damaged and corrupt files of QuickBooks. However, sometimes this QuickBooks Doctor File fails to remove the error and hence QuickBooks Error 6000-77 pursues.
- If the company file is stored in any external storage device, then you are required to move the company file to local or network file. This will remove the error message.
- Scan your PC completely to identify malwares and viruses. If you have installed any untrustworthy software, uninstall them and clean your PC by the antivirus program.
- The other possibility is that you have not downloaded any untrustworthy software or program, and then you should clean up your PC for junk & temporary files. Often this fixes QuickBooks error 6000-77.