QuickBooks is powerful accounting software. It has made the life easy for small-sized business as QuickBooks can manage financial aspects quickly and efficiently. It allows you to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. But sometimes, an important transaction is deleted due to mishandling of the software by the human. It can create a problem for you. If the transaction is deleted, it is impossible to restore the deleted transaction in QuickBooks. Therefore, QuickBooks Support has the solution to save you from the problem. The only way to solve your problem is to recover the details of the deleted transaction using Audit Log and re-enter it.
The steps you need to follow to locate and re-enter the deleted transactions are:
- Pick the Audit Log from Gear icon at the top.
- Select the appropriate User, Date and Events filter from the Filter drop-down.
- Choose Apply.
- Find the deleted transaction.
Note: Use the browser search (Ctrl + F) and type deleted to easily find deleted transactions
- Go to the History column > then select View.
- In the Audit History screen, you can:
o To see the information needed to recreate the transaction, choose the arrow to the left of the original transaction that says added by [User].
o After the above step, to see all edits made to the transaction, Select Show All on the right of the screen.
- Now re-enter the transaction as new with its original transaction date using the information provided in the Audit log.
If the problem still persists, call QuickBooks Support. QuickBooks Support will resolve your problem your instantly. To reach us, Dial QuickBooks Support Number @ 1-800-290-0629 24X7.